Friday, September 29, 2006

Analysis of Projected Sewage Treatment Plant Expansion in Krakow, Poland

Briefly description one of my final thesis titled: “Analysis of Projected Sewage Treatment Plant Expansion in Krakow, Poland”
Specialization in Management and Marketing in Industry
In the final thesis I have described the design project of Sewage Treatment Plant in Krakow – Płaszów II. My major goal was analyzed the cohesion between the projected documents and the general urban development strategy in Krakow. Moreover I took a look at a long term durability, feasibility and efficiency. Furthermore I have discussed the following issues as: the preparation of pre-feasibility study, working out feasibility study as well as management and supervision of the Sewage Treatment Plant Construction.
All created documentation during the project I have analyzed with respect to guideline in the Integrated Regional Operational Program (IROP). Beside that, on the basis of the collected project materials I have carried out the technical – financial – economical and risk analysis of the investment project.
For the sake of the specific to project characteristic, the analysis required special assumptions. The assumption of this venture was executed on the basis of the whole project. In the economical analysis was taken into account the interest of all users and investment partners, however in the financial analysis was considered cash flow from the investor point of view. The investor ability to carry out this project was estimated on the basis of the data in Sewage Treatment Plant Feasibility Study. Moreover irrespective of earlier included analysis in Feasibility Study I have carried out the following analysis like: financial, economical and the environmental influence. In addition in the final thesis I have included considerations about a properly way of running this investment from my own point of view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home